Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Spongebob: Sponge out of Water



I went to see the Spongebob movie during Valentine's day cause there was nothing better to do. I walked out of the theater thinking I was drugged or smoked something without knowing cause that movie messed me up big time. Was it a good movie? Yes in my opinion it was, its funny and the plot was weird but its a Spongebob movie, so I didnt expect anything big/super mind blowing. Would I see it again? Heck  YES (I am not cursing on this blog for the fear that my parents will find it and think I am a horrible child). This is the type of movie you watch when you dont know what you're doing for the day and just want to do something. Trust me this movie will give you something to talk about. When you have watched the movie please tell me what the heck was up with Bubbles the gosh darn dolphin. Weirdest movie I have seen so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment